Assisted Living of New Jersey, LLC
Free Referrals & Facility Placements
No Cost Assisted Living Referral Service
* Caregiver owned and operated. * Telephone consultations * Free personalized tours * Next Day Referrals
* Alzheimer's / Memory Care / Secured Facilities
* Assisted Living & Independent Living Referrals
* NJ assisted Living Specialists * In-home / Transitional Care * Warm & Welcoming at ALL times * Pre-assessments
General Guidelines to Help Choose a Care Home
- Does the outward appearance of the facility give you a good feeling?
- Is the location convenient?
- Do residents seem content?
- Are there plenty of activities?
- Are the floors non-skid material?
- What emergency devices are offered? Fee?
- Will the facility help with appointments? How much and how often?
- Are meals flexible - times, choices, special diets?
Personal Care Services
- Assistance with medications?
- Pharmacy services?
- Physical therapy available?
- On-site doctors/nurses?
- Transportation provided? Doctor appointments, activities...
Licensure and Certification
Our staff at Assisted Living of New Jersey pre-screens all facility legal requirements
- We continuously assess the network to make sure that each facility meets licensing standards (check recent survey)
- Provides ongoing staff training?
- Emphasizes quality of life standards for everyone?
How we do it after initial contact: we take down general information about the person(s) you need to place in assisted living. We pre-assess basic needs and eligibility for NJ Assisted Living. Assisted Living of New Jersey provides you with the data needed to examine the various types of services and housing options available to your loved one. We present you with detailed information prior to scheduling tours to communities. Once the selections have been narrowed your interest to we will schedule tours and accompany you if requested. Most often tours are scheduled so that you can meet directly with facility representatives. When the search has narrowed to 1-2 facilities it is generally good to schedule the next tour as a luncheon so the overall feel of the community can be appreciated.
Pre-assessment/Assessment Assisted Living of New Jersey, LLC goes through a detailed assessment of the individual’s lifestyle preferences and health care needs. The assessment combined with financial ability allows us to help you reach a decision that ensures the ultimate in personal satisfaction and comfort.
Placement/Referral We only work with facilities that maintain the highest standards for personal care. Sometimes the outside of the facility means nothing. It's basic, if we would not move one of our family members to a facility, then we will not recommend any of those facilities to you!
Life is better without worrying...
Finding all the comforts of home. From private rooms, semi-private rooms, shared rooms and personal catering to cable TV and assistance in the shower.
Ask us if assisted living is right for your loved one. Personalized care services for each individual!
The Best Care Facilities in New Jersey - Providing Assisted Living of New Jersey's Personal Touch
Call and ask about the best care home for your family member
Memory & Alzheimer's Care - Regular Assisted Living Facilities - Continuing Care Communities
We welcome the opportunity to introduce you to our services and to show you how the ALONJ Family Care & Support
Team can enhance your life while living peacefully in New Jersey. We understand the difficulty of the decisions you face.
When you experience good care, good food, and good times, you found the right home.
Free NJ Assisted Living Help Services, Continuing Care Communities & Independent Living Locator Help
Residential Care - Nursing Homes...Senior Housing Placement Specialists
Call to Find the Best Assisted Living in NJ: (862) 202-5932
Copyright 2009-2012 Assisted Living of New Jersey, LLC. All Rights Reserved.